10 Decisions I Could Have Made Better than God: And Other Audacious Atheist Articles Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
What if someone told you that they had come up with 10 alternatives to some of God’s decisions that were more efficient, caused less harm, and in general, were more loving than the 10 decisions God had supposedly made? What if you were told that you could too? In this book, that topic is covered as the author provides entertaining analysis, satire, and criticism of a so-called perfect book while making fun of religion in a way that would make even the most fervent religious zealot laugh. As for the cover. Yes. You read that correctly. David Mills, the author of Atheist Universe said of this book “This is the greatest thing I have ever seen.” Other feedback on many other articles contained within the pages of this book include “This is gold.” “Love love love this!” “Brilliant!” “Wow… just wow!” “Thank you for that! I never thought of it that way!” “Clever.” “Very interesting!” “Wow. I have read the Bible, and never looked at it like that before.” “Very insightful!” “This is amazing. I read it like 4 times. Love at first sight.” “Oh, that is good.” “Genius!” How will you react to this book? Flip through the first few pages and see for yourself. Note: If you are viewing this book online, there should be a preview function you can use to check it out. As far as the content is concerned, this book has everything: atheist satire (one of which is entitled Joel Osteen Hospitalized After Smiling So Big He Broke His Face), atheist poetry (including a tribute to Christopher Hitchens entitled Tonight I Drink Johnnie Walker Black), critiques of Christian films such as God’s Not Dead, Left Behind, Persecuted, and Kirk Cameron’s Saving Christmas. Included in this work are four passages that each won first place in an atheist quote submission contest. There were around 60 competing entries total in each competition. In this book you will find interviews with prominent atheists such as Camels with Hammers’ Philosopher Dr. Daniel Fincke and the founder of Global Secular Humanist Movement, Faisal Saeed Al Mutar as well as a song about the ineptitude of Ray Comfort entitled “Google that Shit!” What more could you ask for? Buy one for yourself. Buy one for a friend. Hell, buy a whole bunch and stock hotel rooms with them like the Gideons do with the Bible. Jon is also the author of three other books as well. Nothing Sacred: An Atheist Quote-A-Day Calendar, Blasphemy: Atheist Quotes and Essays By An Apostate, and Unreal News: A Collection of Satire can be purchased through FastPencil.com. Jon has written for Guardian Liberty Voice, Unreal News Online, and wrote for four and a half years for the Modesto Atheism Examiner. He has been featured on and interviewed by The Pink Atheist, Freethought Forum, Atheist Analysis, and Reason TV. He has a Bachelor of Science in Theatre and Communication Arts and is working on a Masters Degree in Applied Psychology. Jon hopes you get as much enjoyment out of reading this book as he did writing it.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.20. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.