2 Minute Medicine's The Classics in Radiology Ebook
Summaries of the Landmark Trials, 1e (The Classics Series)
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Prepared by radiologists at Harvard Medical School & the Massachusetts General Hospital for general radiologists, residents, and students. Over 90 trials included. A new addition to 2 Minute Medicine’s The Classics Series™.
Foreword by Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) past president, gold medalist, and pioneer in thoracic imaging, Theresa C. McLoud, MD.
Radiology relies on well-conducted scientific evidence that must stand the test of time . 2 Minute Medicine’s The Classics in Radiology™ is a curated collection of original summaries of the landmark trials in Radiology, prepared by radiologists at Harvard Medical School & the Massachusetts General Hospital. This text expands on 2 Minute Medicine’s popular The Classics in Medicine™ textbook, with exclusive, in-depth summaries of key trials tailored specifically for radiologists, radiology trainees, and ancillary staff. These include summaries of trials beyond what is included The Classics in Medicine™, including trials that imaging professionals must have a working knowledge of to excel in daily clinical practice. This curated collection is comprehensive yet manageable, with recent guideline updates including the new Fleischner Criteria.
The text is composed of four key sections, each including curated and expert summaries of landmark trials, with select examples listed below:
I. Foundational Literature- Fleischner, ROMICAT, NEXUS, PIOPED, Intra-arterial t-PA trials, etc.
II. Screening Literature- BI-RADS, PI-RADS, LI-RADS, LUNG-RADS, etc.
III. Interventional Literature- RAPTURE, ICTUS, EVAR, RIVAL, etc.
IV. Interface Literature – RECIST 1.1, NASCET, NINDS, Harvey-Bradshaw Index, Milan Criteria, etc.
Interface literature focuses on key trials that, while not strictly imaging studies in the traditional sense, are landmark trials in specialties that radiology frequently consults with. This aims to help bridge the evidence gap between subspecialty consultants. This unique 2 Minute Medicine™ collection includes summaries of such renowned classics such as the RECIST 1.1 trial assessing humoral immune response to cancer therapy, evidence behind stereotactic body radiotherapy for inoperable lung cancer, and many more.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.