20 Minutes to a Top Performer Ebook
Three Fast and Effective Conversations to Motivate, Develop, and Engage Your Employees
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Transform Average Employees into Powerhouse Performers
“I cannot think of a more important message and timely book. 20 Minutes to a Top Performer offers quick, simple techniques for managers to improve their effectiveness in communicating with their teams.”
Steven Fine, vice president for administration, Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami Beach, Florida
“Alan has provided some of the best thinking on the issue of leadership conversations. His book offers easy-to-implement suggestions for everything your team needs to know about effective conversations!”
Al Miller, VP HR, Lockheed Martin Simulation, Training and Support, Lockheed Martin
“This book is essential for leaders in today’s fast-paced and do-more-with-less environment.”
Dan Russi, VP, Customer Services, Ariba, Inc.
“Alan gives a how-to guide for managers of all experience levels. In twenty minutes and three conversations, he’s captured the essence of managing and leading.”
Ron Sacchi, director, Organizational Learning and Development, Gilead
“It is great news for the business and professional community to see a book emerge with practical tips for having intelligent interactions in traditionally sensitive areas of communication. Many books promise easily used guidelines for a successful result-this one delivers!”
Pat Cramer, learning director, Honeywell Aerospace
About the Book
The key to long-term organizational success is the ability to move employees to action. Easier said than done, right? Not really. All it takes is three simple 20-minute conversations.
Alan Vengel has spent 25 years helping Fortune 500 companies empower their employees to perform at peak efficiency, generating measurable results organization-wide. Now, in 20 Minutes to a Top Performer , Vengel shares the secret to his and his clients’ success: good old-fashioned communication. Inside, he explains how to engage your employees through specific, focused conversations, of which there are exactly three:
Focusing on performance and feedback
Focusing on engagement and interests
Focusing on support and development
Vengel dissects these types of conversations to illuminate how, why, and when to initiate each one. The conversations are not meant to be technical. They won’t be uncomfortable or combative. They will simply be . . . conversations. And you’ll be surprised at how quickly you see results. Your people will become better team players, take greater enjoyment in their work, tackle problems with verve, and, in the end, contribute valuable talent to your organization for the long term.
Managers are facing unprecedented demands to do more with less-a trend that is clearly not going to reverse in the foreseeable future. You don’t need a Harvard Business School degree or expensive new technology to empower your workforce. All you need is the drive to make change happen.
20 Minutes to a Top Performer is a blueprint to helping your people succeed. And when they succeed, you and the entire organization succeed.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $22.25. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.