2009 International Plumbing Codes Handbook Ebook
Publication Date: July 2009
File Size: 6896 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 21.07% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
A Complete Guide to the 2009 International Plumbing Codes Fully updated to reflect the changes in the International Code Council 2009 International Plumbing Code, this authoritative volume follows the IPC chapter by chapter. Master plumber, master gasfitter, and bestselling author R. Dodge Woodson puts the International Plumbing Code and the Private Sewage Disposal Code into plain English for easy use on the job. Woodson’s ready-to-use answers help you get plumbing jobs done right, on time, and up to the standards of the 2009 codes. It’s all the plumbing information you need in one reliable resource, including how to:Solve pipe, drainage, vent, trap, and other plumbing questions FASTFix common plumbing problems with the workable solutions illustrated insideFind worked-out examples of nearly every type of plumbing taskQuickly locate the right figures, formulas, and charts for water heaters, fixtures,faucets, fuel piping, storm water drainage, and moreCut labor and material costs by meeting but not exceeding codesAvoid leaks, malfunctions, blockages, plumbing-caused damage, callbacks, and other costly troubles2009 International Plumbing Codes Handbook covers:Definitions * Administrative Policies and Procedures * General Regulations * Fixtures * Water Heaters * Water Supply and Distribution * Sanitary Drainage Systems * Indirect and Special Wastes * Vents * Traps, Clean-Outs, and Interceptors * Storm Drainage * Special Piping and Storage Systems * Recycling Gray Water * Referenced Standards * Rainfall Rates * Degree Days and Design Temperatures * Evaluating Sites and their Requirements * Materials * Sizing and Installing Soil Absorption Systems * Pressure Distribution Systems * Tanks * Mound Systems * Using the Code in the Real World
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $47.32. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.