24/7 Innovation Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: October 2002
File Size: 2035 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 17.86% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Techniques for Awakening Your Organization’s Innovative Potential in a Global Marketplace That Never Sleeps
Praise for Stephen Shapiro’s 24/7 Innovation…
“Shapiro’s ideas provide just enough structure for innovation to grow, but never so much as to stifle it.”
Thomas H. Davenport, Director of the Accenture Institute for Strategic Change, Distinguished Scholar in Residence at Babson College
" 24/7 Innovation weaves a compelling picture of what will be needed to win in the new millennium."
Steve Stanton, Coauthor, The Reengineering Revolution
__ “Steve’s book provides a timely focus on innovation as competitive advantage, and it is well worth your time.”
Charles Koch, CEO and President, Koch Industries
“Steve offers a pragmatic, global, business savvy realism as well as artistic flair to anyone who needs to be an innovator in business.”
Peter Keen, CEO, Keen Innovations, Coauthor, _ The eProcess Edge_
“Steve shows how companies can be innovative everywhere, everyday, by everyone. This is a must read book for anyone who is serious about 24/7 innovation.”
Dr. Trevor G. Gibbs, Head of Global Clinical Safety and Pharmacovigilance, GlaxoSmithKline
In one of the great paradoxes of twenty-first-century business, market leaders must continuously pursue the obsolescence of their own bestselling products. Why? Because they know that beyond their own corporate walls, hungry competitors are "borrowing"and improving on the strengths of those products in order to take their hard-won customer base to the next level of satisfaction. And if they plan to stay on top, leaders know it is up to them to reach that next level first.
Whether you are a leader or a pursuer, 24-7 Innovation takes you beyond the rigid policies, prescriptive processes, and fragmented organizational structures that have stifled true innovation for too long. This step-by-step book shows you how to instill a mind-set of continuous innovation at every level of your organization, one that will allow you to achieve and sustain a leadership position in any market. It outlines a lean, action-based framework designed to put your organization in the state of “perpetual innovation” that is necessary for creating sustainable business success.
Look to 24/7 Innovation for the latest techniques and strategies to:
- Create a culture of innovation and inject innovation continuously throughout the execution of each process
- Implement the Capabilities approach at every level of your organization, and coordinate its five essential components-Strategy, Measurements, Processes, People, and Technology-to consistently interrelate with each other and deliver measurable results
- Align all stakeholders from customers to shareholders to employees at all levels of an organization
Moving far beyond theory, 24/7 Innovation reveals what today’s most innovative companies are actually doing right now and provides guidelines to help you replicate these successes in your own organization. It offers a blueprint for creating a truly flexible organization, one that builds upon current successes even as it promotes rapid change and adaptability for maximizing those successes.
In today’s age of unprecedented access and unlimited competition, constant change is the prerequisite for survival. Let 24/7 Innovation show you how to introduce constant change throughout every level of your organization revolutionary change that is strategic, pervasive, and ultimately overwhelming to your competitors.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $24.60. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.