300 Low-Carb Slow Cooker Recipes: Healthy Dinners that are Ready When You Are Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Ah, the wonders of a slow cooker. After a long, hard day you can walk in the door and the aroma of a hot, home-cooked meal fills the air. You don’t have to do that fast tango from fridge to pantry to stove and back again. It’s nearly as good as having a personal chef!
But for the low-carb dieter, traditional slow cooker recipes can be a problem. Many of them depend on potatoes, noodles, rice, and starchy canned soups. And if you’ve tried to make up your own slow cooker recipes, you may have found the results less than compelling-too often the food can be mushy, water-logged, and bland.
Fortunately, with 300 Low-Carb Slow Cooker Recipes , you can use your slow cooker and follow your low-carb diet, too! This new, expanded version contains 100 new recipes from Dana’s healthy and delicious kitchen.
Come home to:
Kashmiri Lamb Shanks
Orange Rosemary Pork
Thai Chicken Bowls
Braised Pork with Fennel
Morty’s Mixed Meat Loaf
Low-Carb Slow Cooker Paella
But that’s not all! The gentle, even heat of a slow cooker makes it the perfect way to cook many different kinds of foods. You’ll make low-carb party treats like Hot Crab Dip and Glazed Chicken Wings, and snacks like Smokin’ Chili Peanuts and Curried Pecans. It’s the superior way to cook incredible sugar-free desserts like Mochaccino Cheesecake and Maple-Pumpkin Custard. And you’ve never had moister, more tender seafood than my Lime-Basted Scallops or Lemon-Mustard Salmon Steaks. Plus, every recipe lists the calories, protein, fiber, and usable carbs per serving, so you’ll not only be in control of your life and your time, you’ll be in control of your diet as well.
So go ahead, plug in your slow cooker, and look forward to coming home to a fabulous low-carb supper tonight with Dana Carpender’s new and expanded 300 Low-Carb Slow Cooker Recipes !
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $15.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.