344 Questions Ebook
The Creative Person's Do-It-Yourself Guide to Insight, Survival, and Artistic Fulfillment
Publication Date: December 2011
File Size: 12235 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 22.94% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
The secret to creative success lies not in knowing the right answers, but in knowing how to ask the riqht questions—and this little book is full of them! A veritable therapy session on paper, 344 Questions is composed entirely of questions designed to help you determine where you are in your life and career, where you want to be, and how to get there. Hopefully, you’ll also laugh along the way.
Each spread in this portable, pocket-sized book contains a series of several questions illustrated in Stefan Bucher’s unique, whimsical, hand-lettered style. The questions are designed to get you thinking and drawing and writing with room on each spread to fill in the blanks and jot down ideas. Sample questions include: Can you name 10 things that reliably stress you out? Do you need 10 more spaces? Was filling out lists on your list? Or the decimal system? What happens when you get stressed out? Do you think stress is heroic? Can you please convince me that that’s really stupid?
In addition to the questions provided by Bucher, the book features questions from creative celebrities such as writer/director Judd Apatow, author Dave Eggers, and comedian Patton Oswalt, who share some of the questions they were asked on the way to success, or, in some cases, the questions they wish they had been asked.
If you answer even half of the questions in this book, it will change your life.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.24. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.