40 Something Ebook
Publication Date: November 2011
File Size: 516 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 21.92% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Synopsis: Join twelve friends, all pretty much in their forties, as we peek into their lives for a few weeks. Learn about this group’s fears, relationships, and dreams in their very own Australian adventure, while experiencing what is one of the more, if not the most, challenging decades in the journey called life.—— Set in Melbourne, this group comes from a variety of cultural backgrounds, reflecting the diversity of contemporary, cosmopolitan Australia.—— As the twelve individuals sit around the dining table and share their daily experiences, you will feel their frustrations, and live through their hopes and emotions, played out for us all.——- In the end, 40 Something is a very special book, because it draws a portrait of a rather peculiar bunch, who for all their differences, love and respect each other. They become a close family, one of their own choosing. Ah, if we could only pick our relatives!——- About the Author: Pasquale M. Palmieri was born in Rome, Italy, where he lived until he was 21. He then moved to Canada and the United States, where he finished his studies in architecture. He has lived in Melbourne, Australia, for the past 30 years. Palmieri is the author of several novels, a non-fiction book about marriage and divorce, and an award-winning play.—— Publisher’s Web site: http://www.strategicpublishinggroup.com/title/40Something.html ——-
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.80. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.