42 Rules for a Web Presence That Wins Ebook
Essential Business Strategy for Website and Social Media Success
Publication Date: September 2011
File Size: 1348 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
This book was created for business owners, executives and managers, associations and nonprofit organizations who want to understand what it takes to create and sustain a successful web presence. It’s primarily designed for businesses which are not pure e-commerce companies, and that probably don’t have the resources to deploy major enterprise software solutions and dedicated in-house technical teams.
The book is about business concepts, issues, strategies and tactics for the Web. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or review of tools, technologies, platforms, current regulations or any of the other constantly shifting parameters of the online world. Rather, it aims to provide a fast, but thought-provoking read that offers a 30,000 ft “hawk-eye” perspective on the many different considerations for an effective website and social media presence.
The book is divided into four main sections:
- Management-level Issues
- Setting Strategy and Tactics
- Creating Content That Makes Connections
- Measuring Results
The 42 Rules are based on Philippa’s 15-plus years of consulting experience and research into what works at a practical level, and are illustrated with real-life examples from her clients, audiences and colleagues. Each rule is designed to help readers determine if the issue or idea that’s being presented is pertinent to their specific situation. It explains the overall concept, and offers an example, case study, or other ideas from over thirty contributing experts including Rob Siefker, Director of Zappos Customer Loyalty Team, Francoise Gilbert, author of The Global Privacy Book , John Yunker, author of The Art of the Global Gateway , and Dan Burrus, author of Flash Foresight .
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $14.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.