52 Leadership Lessons: Timeless Stories for the Modern Leader Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Based upon the LEAD NOW! Leadership Development Model, created from interviews, coaching, training, research, and feedback from more than 20,000 leaders worldwide over a period of more than three decades, the Award-winning Stewart Leadership Series is a tool kit for the time starved leader. 52 Leadership Lessons is a collection of entertaining and intriguing stories from nature, history, and business that inspire and drive critical and essential leadership principles for today’s current and future leaders. Each story is directly tied into the 21 essential leadership dimensions of successful leadership. This book tells the story of each Lesson followed by the leadership application. The Lessons are labeled by the relevant Leadership Dimensions with which they are associated, and illustrate how to develop each dimension specifically. It is a powerful and motivational coaching toolkit for all executives, managers, supervisors, and future leaders.
These intriguing stories TEACH, INSPIRE, ENTERTAIN, and TRANSFORM as they illustrate essential leadership skills. These simple, powerful 52 Lessons will help you face your daily leadership challenges—enabling you to take your organization to new levels of success to meet the demands of today’s challenges!
Stories illustrate critical leadership needs… Timeless leadership principles are taught through engaging stories giving the lessons depth and easy application aimed at your successful leadership development.
A quick and easy-to-use RESULTS-BASED handbook for today’s leadership challenges.
• How do “prescribed burns” in the world’s forests relate to today’s leaders who desperately need STRATEGIC PLANNING?
• How did a spider trapped in the space shuttle teach skills essential for today’s leaders faced with MANAGING CHANGE?
• How do baboons and impalas teach today’s leaders successful TEAMWORK?
• How did the discovery of penicillin apply to the vital skills necessary for results-driven INNOVATION today?
These captivating stories are linked to the LEAD NOW! Leadership Development Model and its 21
essential Leadership Dimensions- all described inside. You can easily add the 52 Lessons to your own tool kit of critical skills for YOUR future success.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.10. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.