A Childhood cut Short Ebook
Publication Date: September 2011
File Size: 19419 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 32.03% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
My life as a child was over in an instant. When father died I was 10 years old, and was forced to take on full responsibility for the well being of my younger siblings. I was to make up for mothers dysfunction as a mother. (My mother had ADHD but at the time of fathers passing we didn’t know that.) In the first few months after father’s death, I had help from our grandparents, they’d fix us dinner and take us to school and make sure the Baby was taken care of. (Our grand parents didn’t know about mother; how moody she was and that she was forgetful, and that she couldn’t handle any stress or changes she fell apart at stress situations.) I promised my father on his death bed that I’d never ever reveal mothers short comings to any one. Our grandparents thought that mother’s behavior her moodiness, and forgetfulness were products of grief; temporary symptoms that would fade in time. After all mother was a grieving widow-too hurt in mourning the loss of her husband. She was so much in stress she just couldn’t handle the every day chores of running a household or taking care of her children at the moment. Eventually though grandma thought it was time for mother to pick up the pieces and resume her responsibilities. It was nearly four months since father died, when our grandma told mother that she can’t come that often any more, but she brought a lot of precooked meals over to make the transition a little easier for mother. That’s when I became the keeper of my mother, and the mother to my younger siblings. My care free childhood was over. With my sister Brunhilde’s help I managed to keep the family together, and no one ever knew that I, a 10 year old girl was keeping house, raising children, making up for mothers short comings and I still managed to go to school and graduated from high school with my class.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.79. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.