A Cotillion Country Christmas Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: December 2008
File Size: 803 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
A Christmas Surprise Cynthia Moore Julian Astor, Viscount Bentley is forced to marry Miss Clara Seaford in order to pay off a large gambling debt owed to her father. A misunderstanding on their Christmas Eve wedding night and Julian’s subsequent trip to India with Clara’s father means their marriage begins awkwardly. Miss Clara Seaford, now Viscountess Bentley, has loved Julian since she first saw him at a debutante ball several years before they were married. Clara struggles with the problem of how best to show Julian her love for him now that he has returned home for the Christmas holidays. A Tradition of Love Carolynn Carey Alethea adores the traditions of Christmas, so it comes as an unpleasant shock to hear Robert, her new husband, declare that he has no time for such trivialities. No Christmas Candle? No Wassail Bowl? No Yule Log? Alethea is horrified, but she’s also ready to face the challenge presented by her husband’s attitude. With three weeks to go before Christmas Eve, she’s determined to find a way to teach her solemn husband to accept help with his responsibilities and to join her in creating their very own Christmas traditions. Christmas Mishaps Amy Corwin According to superstition, if a woman is the first to step over the threshold on Christmas morning, she is a harbinger of misfortune. After her sister elopes with Caroline’s betrothed, Caroline ignores the warning. Two miserable years later, she’s determined to unite the family for Christmas. Unfortunately, her visit coincides with the unexpected birth of her sister’s first child, raising the specter of the old belief. And Caroline causes more mishaps attempting to make amends. Then Lord Edward Masters offers aid, on his terms. She can accept his Christmas gift of love or suffer the consequences. Country House Christmas Barbara Miller A scarred veteran of the Peninsular War, Richard Trent feels useless at his father’s estate until Diana Tierney’s arrival brings laughter back into his heart. While she is painting his long overdue portrait, he realizes that Diana is no longer a child and he is falling in love with her. Diana has always suspected her sister ruined Richard’s life by jilting him and prompting him to join the army. She hopes this Christmas she can solve the mystery of his departure and that he will realize she has more than sisterly feelings for him.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $1.38. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.