A Guide to International Church Ministry: Pastoring A Parade Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
A Guide to International Church Ministry: Pastoring a Parade explores the unique dynamics of international churches. In a diverse congregation with many nationalities, denominational perspectives, and continual turnover, pastors and leaders face distinct challenges. Drawing on the experience of 24 international church pastors and leaders, this guide gives practical insights about how these dynamics affect daily life and ministry. It will encourage people who are involved in international church ministry and help inspire others to consider this rich and rewarding ministry.
- Benefits of international churches
- Challenges of pastoring an international church
- What makes a good international church pastor
- How the unique dynamics of international church affect:
– member care
– and more
- Lessons for churches in the US
This book will be especially helpful to:
- those who are active in the leadership of international church ministry
- those who are exploring the possibility of international church ministry
- those who serve on a board of an international church
- national churches who want to be open to the diversity of their community
- mission agencies who want to see how international churches can help overseas workers and their families to have longer and more effective terms
Jack Wald has served as pastor of Rabat International Church, in the capital city of Morocco, for sixteen years.
Here is what some international church pastors are saying:
Louwrens Scheepers, former pastor of an international church in Fez, Morocco
If I had this guide in my hands before coming to Morocco, it would have made our transition into Morocco so much easier. This is not only a guide for pastors, it will also be helpful to those who know they are going to a foreign country and want to join an international church. All the practical illustrations from pastors in different contexts help to make this guide a very helpful tool for anyone involved in an International Church.
John Mullen, pastor of an international church in Prague, Czech Republic
Nineteen years ago I jumped blindly into international church ministry. How fortunate are those who have the opportunity to read this guide before they jump. Most international pastors do not last long on the field. Ironically, stable pastoral leadership is more needed in an international church context where lay leaders are rotating through. I believe this guide will go a long way to give leaders the footing and grounding needed to serve long-term in an international church ministry.
Barry Gaeddert, former pastor of an international church in London, England
I wish that this book had been available to me when I started as pastor of an international congregation 8 years ago. I am grateful for Jack’s research and pastoral insights through which many new international pastors can learn the way forward in ‘pastoring a parade’.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.35. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.