A Healing Legend: Wisdom from the four directions Ebook
Publication Date: February 2013
File Size: 1285 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
A Healing Legend: Wisdom from the four directions
This little book teaches a healing process that can change your life.
A Healing Legend: Wisdom from the Four Directions was written for children and adults to teach the reader’s inner-self a treatment process to move him or her in a positive direction. This is accomplished by reading the story about Kidd.
Kidd is going through a tough time in his childhood: he’s being bullied in school and worries incessantly about the “what-ifs” in life to the point where it is disturbing his school work and social life.
Kidd receives wisdom from an unexpected source. This wisdom included a process that led to change in his problems without any effort on his part. His growth and transformation from an insecure boy to a self-confident being teaches us that change can happen with the right process.
In A Healing Legend: Wisdom from the Four Directions, authors Garry A. Flint and Jo C. Willems use a Native American allegory and communication techniques to teach readers of all ages an alternative way of healing personal issues. The fictional story of Kidd is a way to explore the truth that useful healing processes can pass between family and friends.
This book can be read to children and used in a school setting.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $2.81. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.