A Laboratory Course in Tissue Engineering Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Filling the need for a lab textbook in this rapidly growing field, A Laboratory Course in Tissue Engineering helps students develop hands-on experience. The book contains fifteen standalone experiments based on both classic tissue-engineering approaches and recent advances in the field. Experiments encompass a set of widely applicable techniques: cell culture, microscopy, histology, immunohistochemistry, mechanical testing, soft lithography, and common biochemical assays. In addition to teaching these specific techniques, the experiments emphasize engineering analysis, mathematical modeling, and statistical experimental design.
A Solid Foundation in Tissue Engineering-and Communication Skills
Each experiment includes background information, learning objectives, an overview, safety notes, a list of materials, recipes, methods, pre- and postlab questions, and references. Emphasizing the importance for engineering students to develop strong communication skills, each experiment also contains a data analysis and reporting section that supplies a framework for succinctly documenting key results. A separate chapter provides guidelines for reporting results in the form of a technical report, journal article, extended abstract, abstract, or technical poster.
Customize Your Courses with More Than a Semester’s Worth of Experiments
The book is a convenient source of instructional material appropriate for undergraduate or graduate students with fundamental knowledge of engineering and cell biology. All of the experiments have been extensively tested to improve the likelihood of successful data collection. In addition, to minimize lab costs, the experiments make extensive use of equipment commonly found in laboratories equipped for tissue culture. A solutions manual, available with qualifying course adoption, includes answers to pre- and postlab questions, suggested equipment suppliers and product numbers, and other resources to help plan a new tissue engineering course.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $70.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.