A Melody of Hope: Surviving Your Daughter's Eating Disorder Ebook
Publication Date: July 2011
File Size: 3094 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Anguish, guilt, anger, fear, and hopelessness are words often used by mothers who suffer alongside a daughter with an eating disorder. Mothers care for the emotional, physical, and spiritual needs of their children, but who cares for them? Cathy Robinson watched her daughter starve herself until she was near death. The resulting helplessness was almost too much for a mother to bear. Making matters worse was the feeling that she was utterly alone in her guilt and pain. She needed others to identify with and help her through this difficult time. A Melody of Hope: Surviving Your Daughter’s Eating Disorder features inspirational true stories written by mothers of daughters who have recovered from eating disorders; they seek to provide encouragement, hope, and support to mothers beginning their journey. Told with breathtaking honesty and insight, these stories represent some of the many experiences shared by these mothers. For a mother coming to terms with her daughter’s illness, these stories represent a welcome community of understanding. “There are very few books that feature families, and fewer still recounting success stories. Far too many are stories written about the tragedy a family experiences when a family member dies as a result of the disorder, not about the much larger community that experiences success. Hope is what people need during those periods when it seems the disorder will never be overcome, and hope is what this book offers.” -Bryan Gusdal, MA, Program founder/director, Westwind Eating Disorder Recovery Centre, Brandon, Manitoba
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.