A+, Network+, Security+ Exams in a Nutshell: A Desktop Quick Reference Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: March 2007
File Size: 4420 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
If you’re preparing for the new CompTIA 2006 certification in A+, or the current Network+ and Security+ certifications, you’ll find this book invaluable. It provides all the information you need to get ready for these exams, including the four new A+ exams — the required Essentials exam and three elective exams that pertain to your area of specialization.
As with other O’Reilly Nutshell books for certification exams, A+, Network+ and Security + in a Nutshell follows a proven style and approach. It reviews all of the topics needed to master each exam in a remarkably concise format, with required knowledge boiled down to the core. Instead of plowing through 500 to 700 pages to prepare for each exam, this book covers each one in approximately 150 pages. And because the objectives for the three elective A+ exams are redundant, and the book covers them in one section.
The exams covered include:
- A+ Essentials: Required for A+ 2006 certification
- EXAM 220-602: For the A+ IT Technician specialization
- EXAM 220-603: For the A+ Remote Support Technician specialization
- EXAM 220-604: For the A+ IT Depot specialization
- EXAM N10-003: For Network+ Certification
- EXAM SYO-101: For Security+ Certification
Each exam is covered in three parts: Exam Overview, Study Guide and Prep and Practice. Plenty of detailed tables and screen shots are included, along with study notes and practice questions. Once you have completed the exams successfully, you will find this all-in-one book to be a valuable reference to core administration and security skills.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $38.30. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.