A Perilous Journey : The Invisible College Book 3 Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: October 2016
File Size: 4336 Kbytes
Ages: 14 - 18
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 17.02% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Emily and Peter now understand what is bubbling beneath the surface in Templewood, and are beginning to grasp the challenges that could change their world forever …and end ours.
Cut off from all help, the teenagers and the village are isolated, at the mercy of the Sect, a divided organisation trying to establish world domination. With the terrifying objective of the Sect now clear, time is running out.
The dystopian finale to the Invisible College Trilogy finds the Sect deeply divided. The Pros and the Cons, seek the ultimate resolution.
How can Peter and Emily save the planet?
What is Peter’s Secret?
In the dramatic and unexpected conclusion, who will win, at what cost?
‘1984 Meets the Book of Revelation’
The book concludes the story of teenagers Peter and Emily – previously…
Book I: They Do Things Differently Here Paperback ISBN 978-1908135711 eBook ISBN 978-1908135728 - When the Waldens move to Templewood, teenagers Emily and Peter find that leaving the City for ‘a quieter life in the country’ is the least of their problems. Bubbling beneath the surface of their new home are challenges that could change their world forever …and end ours. Templewood is so isolated it is not on the map and has no communications links with the outside world. The village is home to the Sect, a divided organisation planning an apocalyptic event intended to establish world domination, but which may destroy the planet. Emily and Peter’s arrival is no accident; their parents may know more than they admit. Could Peter really hold the key to trigger a world-changing event? One by one, mysteries are uncovered, until the terrifying objective of the Sect becomes clear. There is little time in which to find who is responsible. How far will they go? Should they be stopped? Can they be stopped? If you were the only ones who could save the world, where would you start? Who would you trust?
Book II: Dust and Shadows Paperback ISBN 978-1908135148 eBook ISBN 978-1908135704 Moving to a new home and school in Templewood was an exciting prospect for Emily and Peter. The reality is proving anything but. Both movement and communications in and out of the closed community are controlled by the Sect, in this remote location unknown to the outside world. Two rival sections within the Sect, the Pros and the Cons, seek the missing third volume of a book of arcane knowledge, which will provide clues to realising a prophecy affecting the future of the planet. Both factions believe Peter holds the key to locating the book and unlocking its secrets. Is there a connection with the prophecy and local farmers developing crops to withstand wide climatic variations? As Emily and Peter uncover more evidence of the prophecy from many mythologies, the enormous scale of the Sect’s intentions is revealed. Will it be too late to disrupt their plan and save the planet?
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $5.80. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.