A Prairie Day with Annie Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: June 2007
File Size: 1668 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 29.04% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
(E-Books do not include any DVD or CD with the purchase.)
Annie Books Series: Experience Attention Deficits Through the Eyes of a Child Written by Michelle Fattig Pictures by Josh Fattig The Annie Books are a must read for any parent, teacher, professional, or child with the challenges of Attention Deficit Disorders. This story of Annie masterfully illustrates many of the experiences of a child with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Inattentive Type, (or ADD). Michelle captures the essence of an ADD child through Annie, and states it so clearly, " How many times has she (Annie) tried to explain to someone that what she was thinking just now, was too broad of a question? How do you explain that “just now” she may have thought about……" The student can easily identify with Annie and her frequent distractible thoughts, that while wonderfully creative, frequently results in failure. Many ADD students frequently develop negative internal beliefs of I’m no good, I’m stupid, and as Michelle’s Annie says’ “Why can’t I just….” Parents often read Annie, and not only see their own child (who may have ADD), but often see themselves, and question whether they may also have ADD. Teachers can easily recognize the frustration that they experience in their classroom and some see how they can approach situations differently. Michelle’s depiction of Annie, her distractions within her mind, school, and family, mirrors many of the life experiences of my clients, their parents, and teachers. As a Clinical Psychologist, I have used this book (even prior to publication) with several of my young clients, as well as their parents, to help in their understanding and identification of ADD. A Prairie Day with Annie, is enjoyable and easy to read, while wonderfully illustrating the creative mind, frustrating experiences, and hopeful possibilities of one who has ADD. Paul Chleborad, Psy.D., MA, MFCT, Licensed Psychologist in the State of NE, Owner/Operator and Private Practice Psychologist since 1999 Michelle is a school psychologist and medical technologist, who volunteers as a parent advocate, and provides professional development to parents and educators, regarding Individuals with Disabilites Education Act (IDEA), Improving Learning for Children with Disabilities (ILCD), Hidden Disabilites, and Response to Intervention (RTI). She is a proud veteran of the Air Force and previous school board member. Michelle has Asperger’s Syndrome, Attention Deficit with Hyperactivity Disorder, and learning disabilities. She is a doctoral candidate in Education Leadership. In her ‘spare time,’ she enjoys spending time with her family.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.96. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.