A Promise Made Is a Promise Kept Ebook
Publication Date: June 2011
File Size: 2614 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
“A must-read, it is clear and complete for those contemplating marriage for the first time. It is very informative and discusses the important factors of having a blessed and meaningful marriage. It challenges one’s thinking in a blunt way.”
“I have been married since April, 1973, and wish I had read an insightful book like this. It’s a comprehensive yet concise focus of an important and complicated subject. A book of candor, practicality, and precision. I’ll be recommending it to both of my children and anyone I know who is planning to get married.”
“The book is powerful, profound, and comprehensive. It connects the history of marriage with the current institution we have inherited. It is well documented that half of all marriages may end in divorce, but love still prevails. This book, if read with an open and honest mind, could no doubt have a positive impact on improving the survival of marriages as we know it today. I highly recommend the book.”
“The book is done in a thoughtful and sensitive manner on such an important issue. Marriage is the most important decision two people will make in life. Why? Because you are partners for life. Matt 19:5:6 says, ‘and they twain shall be one flesh. Wherefore, they are no more twain, but one flesh.’ Prayer and good communication is very important for a marriage to last.”
-Pastor Ken Anderson
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.