A Smoker's and Dog's Guide to the Gal-alexy Ebook
A Year of random thoughts which lead me from insanity to sanity and back again.
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: January 2006
File Size: 242 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
By Bess Howard McPhersen ISBN: 978-1-904610-16-7 Published: 2006 Pages:48 Description This book is intended to empower all people. Giving a great blow by blow account of life. The Author at times challanges the reader to think outside the box. About the Author The beauty of being a psychic is that one is never alone. My channel is usually extremely overcrowded and hectic. Sometimes I can’t help wishing that those dear people who have ‘passed’ would give me some peace for my own bloody thoughts. I needed medication in order to live with my husband who, with hindsight, I consider to be completely insane. I also needed medication to help me survive the war zone that was my divorce. Everyone needs medication to live in England because the government is insane, especially those bastards who are responsible for Health & Safety regulations which take away the citizens’ freedom of choice. Book Extract Bewdley Town Centre needs an avenging angel, but it’s not me. Being selfish is usually quite a nasty criticism. However, if we need to be selfish in order to achieve something that is going to benefit others in the long run, then we should be as selfish as we like. If and when my book gets published, I would like it to be a book of home truths that will be an inspiration to others. The Christmas card debate: every year I think about the pros and cons of sending millions of cards at Christmas. The conclusion I have reached this year is that if we enjoy writing cards, then they’re a good thing. If they’re like some boring chore, then we shouldn’t bother. For me personally I like writing cards, because it is an opportunity for me to express my love for people. I shall certainly be sending Christmas cards this year. I’ve always wondered why God made so many flies. One possible thought is that ‘Blue Arsed Flies’ make us realise we’re not the only ones rushing around achieving absolutely nothing. I believe I have all the tricks of the trade to teach my family how to have some fun. Yesterday was such a black day I found it impossible to work on my book. The row between my husband and I had reached its apex and we managed to send each other to hell. I’m not afraid of superstition, even though I don’t understand it. I think we’re less afraid of anything we’ve grown up with. I must be careful of naming people in my book, because I would never want to become a ‘Kiss and Tell’. It seems that people who are mentally ill suffer fewer physical problems. A bad man is scary, but an unintentionally bad woman is terrifying. My book is going so well I think I may need a bigger desk. God allows us to judge ourselves through our consciences. We have no greater judge than ourselves.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.