A Teacher's Guide to Multisensory Learning: Improving Literacy by Engaging the Senses Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
How can teachers help students develop the literacy skills that are necessary for learning and retaining information in any subject? Traditional memory tricks, mnemonic devices, graphic organizers, and role playing do little to turn bored or reluctant students into enthusiastic learners. In A Teacher’s Guide to Multisensory Learning: Improving Literacy by Engaging the Senses, Lawrence Baines shows teachers how to engage students through hands-on, visual, auditory, and olfactory stimuli and link the activities to relevant academic objectives. Throughout the book, you’ll find real classroom examples of how teachers use multisensory learning techniques to help students interact with material more intensely and retain what they learn for longer periods of time. Baines provides a wide variety of engaging lesson plans to keep students motivated, such as Paint-Write-encourages students to use spontaneous painting to interpret their thoughts Soundtrack of Your Life-allows students to use contemporary music to learn about narrative writing Candy Freak-helps students expand their descriptive vocabularies (as they eat their favorite treats!) Red Carpet Conversations-empowers students to create dialogue and act out scenarios about their favorite celebrities Seventeen additional lessons plans are complemented with practical assessments and strategies for engaging students’ sense of play. For teachers who are ready to energize their classrooms, this book is an invaluable resource for expanding students’ capacity to learn and helping them cultivate essential skills that will last a lifetime.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $20.55. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.