A Unified Approach to Achieving Fulfillment and Happiness Ebook
A Guide to Self-Awareness and Understanding at Individual and Societal Levels
Publication Date: November 2010
File Size: 6604 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
This academic treatise provides an analytical construct and associated methodology for evaluating the potential for fulfillment and happiness at both individual and societal levels, encompassing race, religion, nationality, and political systems. Through included case studies and hypothetical examples, Martin Skeer explores how individuals are best able to recognize what events shape their lives, and, in the process of this exploration, he reveals a key question: To what extent has actual fulfillment and happiness been realized in relation to the potential for them both over time? As Skeer details why possible potential and actual potential are interconnected yet fundamentally different measurements of fulfillment and happiness, he also reveals why, on the societal level, these principles are applicable to wide-ranging aspects of human behavior. The objectives of this dissertation are threefold: to enable the quality of life for individuals and societal groups to be gauged in quantitative terms, either alone or in contrast to one another; to provide a basis for measuring how well individuals are faring with regard to maximizing their quality of life; and to offer a systematic approach for establishing strategies and priorities to enhance the quality of life for both individuals and societal groups.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.