Ableton Live 9 Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Never has there been music production software that so closely emulates the human mind and the demand for delivering music through a computer than Live. With an imaginative design and a forward-thinking mission, Ableton continues their legacy with Live 9, a software package that drives music production to the cutting edge while squarely meeting the needs of the composer, producer, perform, songwriter, DJ, and beyond. With such a progressive approach to its development, some of you may feel a bit disoriented or even intimidated at first sight of Live’s unconventional design, especially those of you coming from a traditional Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) background. If you are new to DAWs, DJ style programs, or software music production in general, then you’ll soon be right at home with the “parallel concept” of Live’s Session and Arrangement Views. For the rest of you, you’ll have to rethink your approach to composing, arranging and producing music just a bit; but it will be a worthwhile adjustment. That is why this book has been written: to help reinvent the experienced software-based music producer and to unleash the new user. The goal here is to build and cultivate a strong understanding of Live 9’s concepts and to provide material that will engage all DAW users alike. With this goal in mind, at the end of each reading you should feel that your current skills and knowledge base have been elevated to the next level. For the current Ableton Love user- yes, you – there is plenty here to unlock! After all, there is still a little “new user” inside us all.
Now it is time to learn how to Create , _ Produce_ and Perform with Live 9 – all you have to do is decide what your needs are, because it’s all here.
First published in 2013. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.