Adobe Photoshop CS3 A-Z: Tools and features illustrated ready reference Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: March 2013
File Size: 32189 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Find solutions quick with this accessible encyclopedic guide. Conveniently organized in a clear A-Z format, this illustrated ready reference covers every action you are likely to make as a photographer. You’ll never want it far from your side while you work with Photoshop.
- Covers all of Photoshop’s mass of tools concisely in an intuitive, colorful layout
- New section shows you fast solutions for everyday editing tasks: step-by-step tutorials illustrate how to conquer key tasks and techniques
- Fully updated for CS3
- Includes all versions of Photoshop-shortcut keys specify which version of Photoshop is applicable
This visual resource is the ideal companion to every Photoshop book on your shelf. Associate website www.Photoshop-A-Z.com features matching video tutorials for each step-by-step tutorial.
For Photoshop users at all levels-covers everything from the everyday to the hidden features you need in a pinch.
Dodge the frustrations that can come with time-sensitive, quality work with Philip Andrews. Philip is a professional photographer, digital photography teacher, magazine editor, and best-selling international author. Filled with practical advice from one photographer to another, Philip uses his trademark straight-talking style to ensure that everyone can get to grips with all the features of CS3 quickly and confidently.
“Beyond just delivering accurate information, Philip books are always up to date and very enjoyable to read. Philip’s tutorials deliver to you an easy, approachable style rarely found in software instruction…an extremely valuable reference”
Bryan O’Neil Hughes, Photoshop Product Manager, Adobe Systems Inc.
On previous editions:
“If you ever wanted a quick reference guide to the mass of tools in Photoshop, then this is the answer…Keep it to hand as a quick and easy guide.”- Which Digital Camera
“Each section is expressed clearly with simple buy highly effective and user-friendly illustrations… you should definitely have to hand while working at your computer.”- Amateur Photographer
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $29.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.