Adolescent Substance Abuse Treatment in the United States Ebook
Exemplary Models from a National Evaluation Study
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
You don’t have to reinvent the wheel—select and implement an effective substance abuse program from this essential book!
This essential book is the first ever published on exemplary models of adolescent drug treatment. It delivers detailed descriptions of exemplary drug treatment models and gives you the latest information on substance use and its consequences to aid your work with adolescents who use alcohol and drugs.
The in-depth examinations of treatment models you’ll find in this book include programs serving adolescent substance users from a wide range of ethnic and cultural backgrounds (African Americans, Hispanics, Whites, Native Americans, Russian Immigrants). With sections covering outpatient, residential, family-oriented, and modified therapeutic community (TC) programs, this book is a vital reference for educators and students as well as practitioners.
Adolescent Substance Abuse Treatment in the United States: Exemplary Models from a National Evaluation Study gives you thoughtful examinations of:
- trends in adolescent substance use and treatment approaches
- three exemplary outpatient treatment programs, including program design, treatment issues, and client characteristics
- the Multidimensional Family Therapy Approach (MDFT), a family-oriented outpatient treatment model used to intervene with younger adolescents
- a 30- to 60-day residential treatment program that is based on a medical model which blends in treatment approaches from the therapeutic community model
- the special treatment needs and issues of substance-using Native American youths
- issues of gender differences as they relate to drug use and trauma
- three different modified therapeutic community treatment models
- and much more!
Adolescent Substance Abuse Treatment in the United States is an invaluable source of information for anyone working with this vulnerable population. Use it to choose and implement the program that will work best for you and your clients!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $51.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.