Advanced Machining Processes of Metallic Materials: Theory, Modelling and Applications Ebook
Publication Date: January 2008
File Size: 34479 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
(E-Books do not include any DVD or CD with the purchase.)
This book updates our knowledge on the metal cutting processes in relation to theory and industrial practice. In particular, many topics reflect recent developments, e.g. modern tool materials, computational machining, computer simulation of various process phenomena, chip control, monitoring of the cutting state, progressive and hybrid machining operations, and generation and modelling of surface integrity.
This book addresses the present state and future development of machining technologies. It provides a comprehensive description of metal cutting theory, experimental and modelling techniques along with basic machining processes and their effective use in a wide range of manufacturing applications. Topics covered include fundamental physical phenomena and methods for their evaluation, available technology of machining processes for specific classes of materials and surface integrity. The book also provides strategies for optimalization techniques and assessment of machinability. Moreover, it describes topics not currently covered in other sources, such as high performance and multitasking (complete) machining with a high potential for increasing productivity, and virtual and e-machining.
The research covered here has contributed to a more generalized vision of machining technology, including not only traditional manufacturing tasks but also new potential (emerging) applications such as micro- and nanotechnology.
- Many practical examples of modern machining technology, with CD-ROM included-
Applicable for various technical, engineering and scientific levels
- Collects together 20 years of research in the field and related technical information
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $218.24. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.