Advanced Regression in Excel - The Excel Statistical Master Ebook
Publication Date: March 2011
File Size: 1737 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
50 pages of complete step-by-step instructions and videos showing exactly how to perform a variety of advanced regression techniques and how to do them all in Excel. Some of these advanced regression techniques include nonlinear regression, logistic regression, and dummy-variable regression. This e-manual will also clearly explain all of the steps of a regression and how to quickly read the output of regression done in Excel. This e-manual is loaded with completed examples, screenshots, and videos of the advanced regression techniques all being performed in Excel. The instructions, screenshots, and videos are clear and easy-to-follow but at the graduate level. If you are currently taking a difficult graduate-level statistics course that covers advanced regression techniques such as nonlinear regression, logistic regression, or dummy-variable regression, you will find this e-manual to be an outstanding course supplement that will explain these advanced regression techniques much more clearly than your textbook does. If you are a business manager, you will really appreciate how easily and clearly this e-manual will show you how you can perform these advanced regression techniques in Excel to solve difficult statistical problems on your job. Nonlinear regression, logistic regression, and dummy-variable regression are extremely useful in business, but are not widely understood. For example, you can use logistic regression to accurately calculate the probability that your next customer will make a purchase. That use of logistic regression is covered in detail in this e-manual. A detailed model of dummy-variable regression is provided in the e-manual which shows how to calculate how important each attribute of your product is to your customers. Not many people have a working knowledge of these advanced and useful regression techniques. You will. This e-manual will make you an Excel Statistical Master of nonlinear regression, logistic regression, and dummy-variable regression.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $33.34. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.