Advanced Techniques for Assessment Surface Topography Ebook
Development of a Basis for 3D Surface Texture Standards "Surfstand"
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
This publication deals with the latest developments in the field of 3D surface metrology and will become a seminal text in this important area.
It has been prepared with the support of the European Community’s Directorate General XII and represents the culmination of research conducted by 11 international partners as part of an EU-funded project. The aim of the project is to inform standards bodies of the possibilities that exist for a new international standard covering the field of 3D surface characterisation.
The book covers a description of the proposed 3D surface parameters and advanced filtering techniques using wavelet and robust Gaussian methodologies. The next generation areal surface characterisation theories are discussed and their practical implementation is illustrated. It describes techniques for calibration of 3D instrumentation, including stylus instruments as well as scanning probe instrumentation. Practical verification of the 3D parameters and the filtering is illustrated through a series of case studies which cover bio-implant surfaces, automotive cylinder liner and steel sheet. Finally, future developments of the subject are alluded to and implications for future standardisation and development are discussed.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $223.20. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.