Advances in Genetics Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Advances in Genetics increases its focus on modern human genetics and its relation to medicine with the merger of this long-standing serial with Molecular Genetic Medicine . This merger affirms the Academic Press commitment to publish important reviews of the broadest interest to geneticists and their colleagues in affiliated disciplines.
This volume of Advances in Genetics continues the series goal to present both human and molecular genetic reviews in a timely fashion. Anderson and Kay investigate CAB gene expression in the regulation of gene transcriptions in plants. Harmon and Allan offer a historical overview of apoptosis and its recent heightened interest. Developments involving four X-linked disorders and their resulting increased susceptibility to infection are presented by Smithand Notarangelo. Dickson and colleagues present research on the role of dystrophin in Duchenne muscular dystrophy and the potential feasibility of gene therapy in curing this disease as well as other diseases involving the heart and central nervous system. The relationship between mice and humans and the ways in which they help each other understand gene function and relationship is presented by Elizabeth Fisher. Timmons and Shearn summarize what information has been learned about _ prune, Killer of prune_ , and the prune/Killer of prune lethal interactions: rare genetic phenomena in Drosophila melanogaster . Meiotic recombination, via the breaking and rejoining of DNA and the subsequent reciprocal exchange and the cytological evidence of the exchange, are explored by Ross et al. Last, Coonar and McKenna discuss the four major cardiomyopathies, focusing on recent advances in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $175.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.