Ageless Memory: The Memory Expert's Prescription for a Razor-Sharp Mind Ebook
Publication Date: January 2008
File Size: 2889 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 18.33% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
The world’s foremost memory expert-and mega-bestselling author-proves that memory CAN get better with age, using his foolproof system for sharpening the mind, improving concentration, and attaining a truly “superpower” memory. Completely practical and easy to use, Harry Lorayne’s unique memory system can be put into practice immediately-for a better memory the very same day you open the book and start to read. With this one book, specially geared for those of us past 50, we learn to: • Recall names and faces, even years later • Never miss an appointment or misplace keys, glasses, valuables, etc • Give speeches without notes and learn foreign words and phrases easily • Memorize long lists of items, huge numbers, quotations, Bible verses, and all kinds of facts and figures • And (most important when we age) regain the confidence that comes with having a sharp, active mind. Harry Lorayne has been honing and teaching his memory systems for 40 years. Ageless Memory is the culmination of his life’s work, specially tailored to our needs as we age and encompassing all of the many ways we can use a better memory every day.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.76. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.