Aleph Bravo Tango Ebook
Publication Date: December 2008
File Size: 3348 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Book Description: “She will remember this night for the rest of her life…” So begins Aleph Bravo Tango, perhaps the only text ever written about tango which never uses the word ‘passion.’ More than an elaborate and difficult dance, tango is a culture of intimacy, desire, and dignity. And it is a global phenomenon, alive in cities around the world, connecting people who would not otherwise meet. This is a novel about the transnational embrace that is Argentine Tango. No mere romance or memoir, the intricately woven stories take you to tango’s true mysteries – the elation, the frustration, the compulsion. This is the tango that changes lives. “Just like a clever dance.” – Eric Jørissen. “…an unforgettable journey to an underground world … a breath of fresh air to the genre of novel.” – Anahid Aramouni Keshishian “Aleph Bravo Tango announces to the world that…tango is everywhere to be tasted or devoured; to be shared or kept forever in the secret place of our soul. Tango dancers everywhere will find themselves in this book. Others…will enjoy the temptation.” – Auriel “Exquisite.” – Kristina Olsen. Aleph Bravo Tango will simultaneously delight insiders, entice outsiders, and incite those on the edge. Obsessions begin as curiosities…
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $12.34. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.