America's Midwest Ebook
The Best Organic Food Stores, Farmers' Markets & Vegetarian Restaurants: The Best Organic Food Stores, Farmers' Markets & Vegetaria
Publication Date: April 2011
File Size: 7135 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
“All of the usual guidebook information is compacted into a pocket size, user friendly reference including places to go, what to see, what to do, and where to stay. Enhanced with historical ‘infobits’, maps, information and advice, this is the ideal and recommended trip planner whether traveling on a budget or in luxury, on a day-trip or an extended vacation.” — Midwest Book Review. “Recommended for visitors who want to research a trip ahead of time and take the book along for repeated reference. Covers the beautiful islands in the chain, from reefs, wrecks and eco-adventures to town attractions and places to stay. An excellent guide.” — The Bookwatch. “The 60 or so islands in the US Virgin Islands offer something for every type of vacationer. As Sullivan demonstrates, the main islands have all the amenities and indulgences one would expect in a tropical paradise, plus a breathtaking Caribbean setting and just enough foreign quirks to be intriguing.” —Ingram Advance Magazine. Designed to be used while you re on the go, Hunter’s Pocket Adventures make the perfect take-along reference. They contain all the practical travel information you need- places to stay and eat, tourist information resources, travel advice, emergency contacts and more – plus condensed sections on history and geography that give you good background knowledge of the destination. This guide focuses on the main island of the USVI, St. Thomas, but there is extensive information about the entire island chain as well. The author is fascinated with the destination and their passion comes across in the text, which is lively, revealing and a pleasure to read. Sidebars highlight unusual facts and tell of local legends, adding to your travel experience. Detailed town and regional maps make planning day-trips or city tours easy. Adventures covered range from town sightseeing tours and nature watching to sea kayaking and organized jungle excursions. Travelers looking for a more relaxed vacation may want to sign up for language classes or take a course on traditional regional cooking- these cultural adventures will introduce you to the people and afford you a truly unique travel experience. Maps, photos.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.