An Artistic Guide to Economic Survival Ebook
Publication Date: August 2010
File Size: 20385 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 24.76% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
From the pages of An Artistic Guide to Economic Survival: “The challenges we now face to get ahead in our current economic status are as unique in structure as the business plans that got us into this situation.” “It’s important to understand that there’s a lot more to consider than just your ‘skills’ in the dubious game of advancement.” “This is about discovering and developing change within yourself, and subsequently a change in your personal approach to the workforce.” “If you don’t create your own path, you’ll most certainly have to deal with someone else’s.” About the Author: Jake Kot brings a 40-year love affair of involvement with the arts to his palette. In addition to being a composer, arranger, clinician, designer for his company Kot Basses, and teacher of 30 years, he has played and recorded with some of the biggest names in jazz and is working on his third solo release. He is also one of the staff members featured on the educational website Bass Identity along with other artists such as Victor Wooten, John Patitucci, Nathan East, Jimmy Haslip, Alain Caron, Gerald Veasley, Chuck Rainey, Adam Nitti, and Billy Sheehan. Jake is also editor for Bass Musician Magazine. Articles from his regular column in the magazine have drawn noteworthy praise on many occasions. His concern for the position of the arts in today’s society has been documented, and his vision for a new working paradigm for any average American looking for a change in their work structure has already been acknowledged.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $15.04. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.