An Editor's Guide to Adobe Premiere Pro Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
(E-Books do not include any DVD or CD with the purchase.)
This is the eBook version of the printed book.
If you’re an experienced editor who wants to get up-to-speed on Premiere Pro, then look no further than this fast-paced but thorough introduction to Adobe’s flagship editing program. Enjoy the ride as three experienced editors take you step-by-step through the entire editing process in Premiere Pro, from file creation all the way through output. Along the way you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of (or “to do things such as”) file management, essential and intermediate editing techniques, color correction, audio mixing and repairing, titling and effects, and delivering your video onto tape, the web, and mobile devices. You’ll learn to work within the Adobe ecosystem as well, getting up to speed quickly on time saving tools such as Dynamic Link, Adobe Story, and more.
As you work through sections, you’ll find references to engaging videos that accompany the book, giving you a visual and audio frame of reference and solidifying your knowledge of the program. Within a weekend, you’ll learn
everything you need to know to use Premiere Pro confidently for your own projects.
In this no-fluff guide to Premiere Pro, you’ll learn to
• Quickly organize your existing Final Cut or Avid projects, or create new projects to use right away in Premiere Pro
• Understand how to use Premiere Pro with other Adobe software
• Edit your footage the way you like but with tips and techniques from authors with tons of experience in all the editing programs and who speak your language.
• Put your skills to work immediately by using the accompanying lesson files to work through the steps in the book
• Improve your knowledge through video tutorials, handy quick reference guides, and keyboard shortcut sheets made available on the book’s DVD.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $35.60. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.