An Off Day In My World's Fair: (A Self-Amusement Park) Ebook
Publication Date: November 2010
File Size: 3493 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Written for people who are just completely sick of themselves, An Off Day In My World’s Fair contains more than 2,500 jokes and one-liners that offers readers one example of how to make nothing of themselves and being happy with the end results. A well-deserved getaway day.
Willidau has taken leave of his senses to spend one day taking care of himself. Ken Willidau’s philosophy is that if you can’t get away from yourself take yourself away from you. Willidau treats himself fairly on his off day, amusing himself with all the things life has had to offer and throws it back at you. And you’ll be the one caught up in his escapism.
Chapter exhibits make the day one to really remember and one to really forget. Among them, “Hall of Mirrors”, “The Food Building”, “A Rollercoaster Ride”, “The Freak Show”, “The Tunnel of Love” and “The Fireworks Extravaganza” make the day one of those once-in-a-lifetime experiences. The day is spent with a host of jokes using wit, dark humour, bottom 10 lists, tongue-in-cheek, plays on words and double entendre humour. Spending your day with Ken will take your mind off you while he goes out of his.
An Off Day In My World’s Fair is a perfect read for those times when you know what to do with yourself and you just don’t care too.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.