Ancient Teaching Stories Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: November 2009
File Size: 640 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Bestselling Author Mitchell Earl Gibson presents his newest book; Ancient Teaching Stories. During the early years of my spiritual training, my teachers would often give me stories in answer to my questions. Sometimes, I understood the essence of the story…sometimes, the answers would elude me for years. Over time, I came to understand that the search for answers is not the reason that we ask questions. In truth, we are looking for pieces of our own puzzle, bricks in the Path that we can apply to the patchwork of our individual story. I assumed that all my friends, students, and loved ones knew all the stories that I related. I found that this was not the case. Teaching stories flow from one culture to another…one mind to another, and pass through gently through the soul leaving the softest of impressions. In truth, the greatest of these leaves of changed forever. I have chosen these stories for their lessons. Some of the stories are brilliant in their poignancy and beauty. Some of the stories are harsh and cruel, like the lessons of life, but with a spark of hope always embedded within. There are a few stories sprinkled within this text that are designed to transform the reader at the core. You will know those when you read them. These stories are drawn from many ancient cultures. The breadth of human wisdom is wonderfully preserved through our tradition of story. Curiously, these stories have no known authors. The Master is an amalgamation of wise men from a variety of cultures. He speaks the truths that color the boundaries of our deepest dreams. Mitchell Earl Gibson is the bestselling author of Your Immortal Body of Light, Signs of Mental Illness, and The Miracle Prayer. His books have been listed on numerous national and international bestseller lists for years. Dr. Gibson is board certified in psychiatry and neurology. He lives in Summerfield North Carolina with his wife Kathy and two children.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.20. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.