Angel's Kiss Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: July 2010
File Size: 3352 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
TOM METZLER, a Harvard graduate lawyer, is on his first trip to England in 1988 to deliver an affidavit to Counsel’s Chambers in respect of a fraud trial involving an American citizen. During his visits he finds the time to visit the Natural History Museum in Kensington whereupon he sees a very beautiful young lady evidently catching his eye. She smiles at him and then disappears. Later that evening he is sitting at the bar in his hotel when the young lady mysteriously appears. He questions her and she enigmatically addresses him by his full name and informs him that he will not be travelling home to New York on the Pan Am 747 the next day and that she has instead reserved seats for him on the TWA flight in the morning. She provides him with the documents together with a new passport in the name of Thomas Heaton. Naturally he is astonished at this development and goes to bed bewildered by the event; nevertheless, the following morning, almost unknowingly, he dutifully checks out of the hotel, catches a waiting cab, and joins the TWA flight for America. When he arrives back at the office in New York no one seems to know him; just then one of the secretaries announces that the flight he was due to travel on, the Pan Am 747, has crashed over Lockerbie. Everyone, including many on the ground, was killed. Larry realises then that somehow, by some mysterious means, his life has been saved. It is not until the next morning that he is introduced, yet again, to the enigmatic lady from London and she informs him that she is his Guardian Angel and she has saved his life because she felt it would have been a tragedy for someone so young to forfeit his life. And so the story develops. Tom falls deeply in love with Imogene, his angel, but she is unable to have a physical affair with him because, although she now has to occupy a human form, imposed upon her as a punishment by the Celestial Tribunal, nevertheless, in essence, she still has to protect her divinity. She arranges employment for them both at The New York Times, where a suspicious reporter on the crime desk questions Tom about his background in the newspaper business. Eventually, as Scott Hardy, the inquisitive reporter, discovers the truth behind Tom’s employment, he threatens to sensationalise Tom and Imogene through the media, by disclosing that she is a guardian angel and therefore can provide proof of an afterlife. The story then takes a different turn with a Pinkerton private investigator in New York, one of Imogene’s former charges, agreeing to investigate Scott Hardy to see if he has any skeletons in the cupboard. As time goes by, Imogene succumbs to Tom’s advances; they make love, but in the meantime the private investigator discovers some violent characteristics hidden in Hardy’s past whose revelation leads to a confrontation in the offices of the New York Times. The story’s tragic ending emerges from Imogene’s pregnancy, which creates a time paradox, that is, something that occurs when the protagonist creates an incident that could not occur because he simply does not exist and which is completely forbidden by the Celestial Tribunal.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $2.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.