Anger Disorders: Definition, Diagnosis, And Treatment Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Anger is a daily experience. It is encountered in a number of interpersonal, family and occupational situations. Research indicates that even “normal” parents worry that they will lose control of their anger and harm their children. When short-lived and of low intensity, anger may be of some help to us; in contrast, when it is persistent and intense, it is typically highly disruptive.; This text reviews facts and theories of anger. Anger is differentiated from annoyance, fury, rage, hostility and the behaviours of aggression and violence, and attention is paid to understanding anger both as a normal experience and as a clinical disorder. Specific anger diagnoses are presented to describe disruptive anger states and traits. Anger in criminal populations is also discussed and behaviour-analytic, cognitive-constructivist and cross-cultural perspectives are presented in detail.; The book argues that it is important to understand the causes, correlations and outcomes of anger and to develop effective remediation programmes when anger is excessive and disruptive. Thus, following a meta-analyses of the effectiveness of published treatments, two chapters present “ideal” therapy programmes for adult and childhood adolescent anger disorders. Finally, a model is presented to help understand anger development and resolution.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $59.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.