Anne Frank (20th Century) Teacher's Guide Ebook
Publication Date: September 2008
File Size: 375 Kbytes
Ages: 14 - 17
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing only 1 page is allowed.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Born in Germany in 1929, Anne Frank was a teenager during World War II. Because Anne was from a Jewish family, she and her family were forced to escape the terror of the Holocaust that swept the continent. Beginning in 1942, Anne kept a diary of the difficult journey of her family. See how Anne’s family tried to escape the horror of war, and how her diary became her best friend. Guided by Time Magazine’s list of 100 most influential people, this series of softcover 64-page biographies focuses on the leaders, scientists, and icons who shaped our world. These people, many from very humble beginnings, changed how the world works. Each biography includes a glossary, timeline and illustrations. An individual guide for each title provides reproducible activities to extend the text. A 16-page TEACHER’S RESOURCE GUIDE for each title includes research-based, reproducible activities which extend key reading strategies including decoding, vocabulary skills, activating prior knowledge, fluency and more- developed around the essential elements in reading literacy as identified by the National Assessment of Educational Progress.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.81. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.