Atheists Are Idiots Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Antitheism (sometimes anti-theism) implies an opposition to theism. The etymological roots of the word lie in the Greek anti-and theismos. The term has had a range of applications; in secular contexts, it typically refers to a direct opposition to organized religion or, to the belief in any deity. While in a theistic context, it sometimes refers to opposition of a specific god or gods. The anti-theist is defined by the Oxford English Dictionary as “One opposed to belief in the existence of a god.” The earliest citation given for this meaning is from 1833. An antitheist may be opposed to belief in the existence of any god or gods, not merely one in particular.
This book is not necessarily written to convert anyone to a recognition or belief in our creator but, if such were to be the case, that’s all to the good. Rather, the book is meant to provide the reader with some logical and thoughtful reasoning concerning those who do believe in a creator and those who proclaim that such does not exist. We don’t wish to “sell” anyone on anything, especially, any particular belief system, The purpose is to acquaint the reader with the rich heritage of theistic and anti-theistic thought that many of us, both those living and those not, have had to say on the subject.
Today, not all, but a majority of atheists are liberals, progressives, far leftists, socialists and communists. Mostly, they are markedly un-patriotic, few hunt and fewer under fifty ever served in our armed forces. As a group, they divorce more often than Christians, voted for obama and espouse and support such nebulous issues as ‘social justice’ and the nihilistic ‘occupy’ movement. Few of them have any real knowledge of the bible or religion and therefore don’t really understand what it is they are professing not to believe in.
Having spent many decades as an airline pilot, I have had countless occasion to gaze at the stars and wonders of our world and our universe. Of all my many compatriots, those who shared my skies, I would say that none were or are atheists or agnostics. The wonders and balance of nature and the marvelous physics of flight present the truths of our creator in ways simply too overwhelming to discount.
Some of the lost souls in non-believer camp have the gift of intellect and it is for them this book is written. I ask those prescient few to thoughtfully examine their anti-theist positions in light of the concepts, thoughts and facts we present. If even one of them comes to the realization of their Creators realty, the book will have served its purpose.
The title of the book is, of course, insulting to those who do not share my beliefs and it is purposely so. If you reject the notion of our Creator, I wish the book to give you pause. It can only be through ignorance, serious error and lack of imagination that an individual can adopt the negative and empty mindset of the anti-theist. Sadly, however, I have learned that the majority of atheists are indeed stupid and that such a level of reasoning is forever beyond them. Be you one, I offer no hope, go your lonely way then…
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.55. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.