Atlas of Pediatric Emergency Medicine Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
A practical hands-on tool for fast, accurate clinical diagnosis in pediatric emergencies
Pediatric patients can represent as much as 15-35% of all Emergency Department visits. Atlas Of Pediatric Emergency Medicine comes to the rescue of harried ED clinicians, providing a quick-access sourcebook packed with visual clues to infant/child injuries and illnesses presenting in emergency situations.
Doctors Shah and Lucchesi have combined an extraordinary number of the clearest and best clinical photographs and imaging examples with practical, straightforward text. It’s a winning combination that expedites both diagnosis and the appropriate procedures for dealing with pediatric trauma and disease.
Atlas Of Pediatric Emergency Medicine puts at your fingertips:
- 700 top-quality color clinical photographs — plus 100 imaging studies that include X-rays, CT scans and more — making it the single most comprehensive visual compilation available for diagnosing pediatric emergencies
- Comprehensive coverage of disorders of all body systems
- Authoritative, experienced guidance. It’s been edited, compiled and largely written by two distinguished experts — one a physician peer-evaluated as one of the finest clinicians and teachers in Emergency Medicine today, the other the overseer of one of the largest, busiest EDs in the United States
- Consistent formatting designed to provides immediate access to clinical features, differential diagnosis, consultation, treatment and disposition, complications, and clinical pearls
- A superb preparation tool for board exams and subspecialty certification, and an unparalleled resource for every medical professional, from ED clinicians and physicians in family or pediatric practice to Nurse Practitioners and Paramedics
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $199.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.