Atomic and Molecular Scattering Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Methods in Computational Physics, Volume 10: Atomic and Molecular Scattering presents the digital methods used in producing quantitative results from the theory of atomic and molecular scattering. This volume contains seven chapters that specifically consider the methods that produce quantum mechanical wavefunctions from which cross sections are deduced.
Chapter 1 covers the solutions of the systems of coupled integro-differential equations using the Hartree and Hartree-Fock methods for atomic structure calculations and the eigenfunction expansion method for electron-atom collision calculations. Chapter 2 treats the translation of the formal results into a generally applicable, efficient, and numerically stable method for solving quantum-mechanical scattering problems. Chapter 3 discusses the exponential method of solution as applied in inelastic scattering, the reaction coordinates for a collinear reactive system, and the modifications of the computational method required for reactive scattering. Chapter 4 outlines the theory and the calculational techniques involved in the use of algebraic expansions in scattering problems, while Chapter 5 deals with the solution of the close-coupled equations. Chapter 6 evaluates the collision between two quantum-mechanical systems with internal structure using the quantum-mechanical operator equations. Lastly, Chapter 7 focuses on the principles and applications of classical trajectory methods.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $72.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.