Australia - The Immigrant's Guide to Retail - Volume I Ebook
Publication Date: August 2011
File Size: 325 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Retail is a real challenge in Australia. With migration to Australia, the opening of retail businesses by these new arrivals has been one of the driving factors in the growth of Australian retail sector This book is designed to assist and inform a migrant who wants to make a success of a retail business in Australia. It covers the following aspects of retail business: • The advantages and disadvantages of buying a franchise and how to avoid the many pitfalls that franchisees need to be aware of, in order to be successful. You will have to spend a great deal of money buying a franchise, so it is better to be safe than sorry. • The dos and don’ts of entering into a lease in a shopping centre and how to deal with landlords, so as to ensure that you have firm lease. • It also deals with your selling of the business at the best price. This is the first of three volumes about retail business in Australia. The other volumes in the series will include: Managing a Retail Business and Retiring from a Business and Handing over to Your Heirs and Successors. About the Author: Hymie is a certified practicing accountant (FCPA) with many years financial and management experience, and has run his own consulting company, specialising in the retail and property industry. In his role as business consultant, Hymie Zawatzky has assisted new immigrants with the basic requirements of running a small retail business in Australia. Also, large companies work with him before setting up their retail franchise structures. He, therefore, has a thorough understanding of the problems and pitfalls facing the uninitiated wanting to go into retail business. He has used his vast knowledge and experience in this area of business in order to write this series. He is the author of the books: Australia the immigrants guide and Retail Australia – Understanding the Finances of your Business, both of which have sold in Australia and Internationally. If you have an interest in the retail sector you will thoroughly enjoy and benefit from reading Hymie’s new offering.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.