Behind the Mask Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
It’s election season in Nigeria. David Lawanson has just been nominated to stand for the governorship election in his state when he is tragically killed during a religious riot. His successor as nominee and the eventual governor pledges to leave no stone unturned in unearthing the evil forces behind the murder and invariably he succeeds in having the alleged leader of the fanatical group responsible jailed. However, in the cut-throat business of Nigerian politics, loyalties hardly ever run deep. The cordiality between the governor’s entourage and the family of the murdered candidate is soon replaced by a growing hostility between the two groups. From there unfolds the perplexing dynamics of a highly charged political climate, the end of which nobody foresees … until it befalls. Behind the Mask is a story of Nigerian politics and politicians and the allure for power, money and beautiful women. This combustible mix becomes ever more explosive when a party leader makes a move on the beautiful partner of a junior politician. This is a gripping story that transports the reader into the unpredictable and often murky world of business and politics in Africa. It is an electrifying tale in which fiction mirrors reality, a poignant sequel to the author’s first novel, The Kingmaker Dare Demuren is a Medical Doctor. He was educated at Government College Ibadan, College of Medicine of the University of Lagos, Welsh National School of Medicine and University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff, where he trained to become a Radiologist. He has worked as a Consultant Radiologist in Lagos, Saudi-Arabia and Kuwait, and is at present a Consultant Radiologist in the United Kingdom National Health Service. His first novel, The Kingmaker was published in 2009, followed by The Long Road to Damascus in 2011.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.61. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.