Behind the Shield: Anti-Riot Operations Guide Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
The worldwide number of incidents involving civil disturbances, public unrests, demonstrations, uprisings, and riots is increasing by the minute. Each incident presents an ever-demanding challenge for law enforcement and security professionals. A detailed and understandable manual for security enforcement and riot control professionals is a priority, and the answer to those challenging situations. Any professional actively, directly, or indirectly engaged in crowd control operations, novice or veteran, whether in a unit or as team leader, must train for and be able to pinpoint even the most unexpected security concerns. Behind the Shield contains carefully selected and illustrated material for the crowd control, law enforcement, and security professional. All of the available training and study material, individual case studies, and real scenarios, combined with professional experience, serve as the foundation for this specialist’s manual. Comprehensive, detailed, and straightforward, Behind the Shield is the only book to offer an in-depth look into the operational aspects of crowd control operations. It guides the reader through a diversity of advanced disciplines and skills, and contains all the necessary ingredients for effective crowd control planning and operations. Information about every aspect of crowd control operations is not only an important part of the professional’s ongoing training curriculum, but is also crucial for those officials who seek a professional operation and solution, facing not only today’s security needs, but also those of the future.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $34.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.