Bert, A Story All About Me! Ebook
Publication Date: April 2005
File Size: 722 Kbytes
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Bert, A Story All About Me! is a touching story about the life of a good-natured dog named Bert and his quest to bring happiness to others.
Author Joan Wilson intersperses her personal experiences of growing up on an isolated farm with the fictional tale of Bert’s adventures. Bert, a beloved black dog with a caring and sensitive nature, narrates his own poignant story. Bert’s story begins with his loving canine parents and his playmate, Ben. But too soon, Bert’s life is turned upside down when a human family with mischievous children adopts him. Banished to living outdoors and experiencing a devastating surgery that silences his doggy voice, Bert enters a deep depression. At his lowest point, Bert dreams of a heart-to-heart conversation with his beloved mother. In his dream, his mother tells him that his loving spirit will help him overcome the selfishness and ignorance of the world around him. Inspired, Bert continues on with his mission to bring happiness to the world and determinedly wags his tail to communicate.
Bert, A Story All About Me! will teach readers of all ages about the unconditional love animals can bring to their lives, and how love can make them joyful and whole.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.