Best in Travel 2016 Ebook
The Best Trends, Destinations, Journeys & Experiences for the Year Ahead
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
From the world’s leading guidebook publisher, Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2016is the latest edition of the annual headline-making, agenda-setting bestseller.
Be an in-the-know traveler this year with Lonely Planet’s collection of the hottest trends, destinations, journeys and all-around best travel experiences for the year ahead. Drawing on the knowledge, passion and miles travelled by Lonely Planet’s staff, authors and online community, we present a year’s worth of travel inspiration to take you out of the ordinary and into some unforgettable experiences.
Whether it’s thanks to a sporting event, a revitalised infrastructure, a special anniversary or just that aura of ‘right now’, each destination featured has passed through our agonising selection process to win a place on Lonely Planet’s hallowed Best in Travel list - now in its 11th edition.
- Lonely Planet ranks to top 10 countries, regions and cities to visit in 2016
- 16 top travel lists to give you fresh ideas for exploring the world from a new perspective
- More than 35 events mapped out by month in the 2016 travel planner
“Lonely Planet is still one of the definitive voices in the travel world, so when it comes to planning our next year’s holidays, we pay close attention to their annual book: Best in Travel.” -_ Huffington Post Online
Authors: Lonely Planet
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet’s mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
‘Lonely Planet. It’s on everyone’s bookshelves; it’s in every traveller’s hands. It’s on mobile phones. It’s on the Internet. It’s everywhere, and it’s telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’- Fairfax Media
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $12.45. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.