Better Than Blended: Taking Your Family from Surviving To Thriving! Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Being a blended family is an amazing gift, but one that brings with it distinct challenges-other people’s opinions, our children’s difficulty adjusting, and our own unmet expectations, to name a few. Not to mention trying to keep romance alive! But despite all of these challenges, your blended family is meant to not only survive but also to thrive!
If you are a blended family or about to become one, this workbook is for you. Willie and Rachel Scott have taken their personal experience as a blended family and created this six-week study for families seeking to blend into one. Intended to be done with a group or as a couple, the Better Than Blended Workbook covers various topics—from discovering your unique family journey to dealing with hurts from your past to helping your kids adjust—and helps you to be intentional about developing unity as a couple and as a family.
As children, Willie and Rachel Scott both experienced life in a blended family home. When they became a blended family themselves, with his three children and her two, they hoped that their own blended family journey would be different than what they had experienced as children. They now have a beautiful family of seven children ranging from infant to adult and they get to see how a family can thrive when you are intentional with the blending process. Willie, a youth mentor, award-winning community advocate, author and speaker, worked for Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority for over 15 years helping low income families obtain housing. Rachel, a teacher, author, and speaker, is a graduate of Kansas State University and the University of Mary and has written 40&7: A Practical Guide to Having Peace During a Custody Battle, as well as the e-booklet, 7 Ways To Deal With Conflict In Co-Parenting.
Their shared passion for unity and encouraging blended families led Willie and Rachel to found Better Than Blended, an organization that is devoted to providing resources, support, and community to blended families.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.65. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.