Biochemical Technology, Part A Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: May 1997
File Size: 16518 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
In December 1992, the Department of Pure and Applied Biochemistry at the Chemical Center in Lund, Sweden, organized an international meeting, the Mosbach Symposium on Biochemical Technology , to celebrate the 60thbirthday of professor Klaus Mosbach, one of the founders of modern biotechnology. The history of Pure and Applied Biochemistry had its start in 1970, a couple of years after the foundation of the Chemical Center. Klaus Mosbach has been its professor and head of Pure and Applied Biochemistry since its start. During the 1980’s he also maintained a professorship at the ETH in Zürich, Switzerland.
Professor Mosbach is internationally well-known and he has world-leading position within the field of immobilization of bioactive substances and cells as well as affinity chromatography. In 1990, Professor Mosbach was awarded the gold medal by the Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences for his contributions to biotechnology, especially on the immobilization of bioactive substances.
The research activities of the Department of Pure and Applied Biochemistry cover a broad area, such as affinity and separation techniques, bioprocess control, biosensors, development of new carriers and new immobilization procedures for small molecules as well as proteins and cells, including animal and plant cells, gene technology, processes based on immobilized biocatalysts, and construction of organic polymers with enzyme-like properties. The hallmark of the department is its diversified research that generates considerable synergistic effects that are manifested by many new techniques and concepts emanating from the laboratory during the last 20 years. Several of these are marketed by various biotechnology companies. At this meeting we therefore arranged for some of the world’s leading experts in biochemistry and biotechnology to give lectures. The topics covered comprise enzyme technology, immobilization of enzymes and cells, abzymes, metabolic engineering, biosensors, and molecular recognition.
The official gift from the symposium committee and the participants is this “Festschrift” which covers several important fields of research within the area of biochemical technology. We have made a very unusual approach and have let the “hero of the occasion” present the history of his research.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $142.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.